Wednesday, July 11, 2007

new life campus.....

this is my 2nd week in uniten. well its really hard to believe that i'm now studying in a top university in malaysia, UNITEN......

we start from orientation week. the week that full with activities that force me to use all of my energy. i'm in a group called ppou (preparatory program for overseas universities) and we've done a lot of activities together. and the most unforgetabble experience is performing "dikir barat". and actually we didn't have enough time to prepare but luckily God in our side. so we won the first place for the presentation, defeating 10 other group... yahooooo.... we also join the tour around UNITEN so that we can know better the building and important places in UNITEN Bangi campus....

after the exhausting orientation week, we travel to our lecture room in IKAL by bus. but actually i get to go there by car that belong to my friend origin from Saudi Arabia. he stay in front of of my apartmen and i call him Bas (Bassam)... in IKAL we got most exciting class with our lecturer (most of them hold Ph.D) and we enjoy study here very much... well i just stop right here and this is my 3rd days in IKAL and of course there are a lot of things waiting for me.....

No comments:

TheFootballAssociation

TheFootballAssociation